Here's my entry for for this week's I Heart Faces Photo Challenge. The theme is Friendship and I couldn't think of a better photo to express it to you. These are my daughters and they are not only sisters but best friends. They get along really well, are protective of each other and truly enjoy each other's company. At times I am envious of their relationship and wonder what it would've been like to have a sister but then I know not all sisterhoods are blessed that way. So, I encourage my daughters to not only be good sisters but to also treat each other the same as they would their friends. I pray that one day when I'm gone that I can rest assured that they will take care of each other. Something tells me they will. (:
Please check out the other entries HERE.


Oh, the girls are lovely. I wish I had that energy.
ReplyDeleteShannon
I especially love the light colors of this photo - beautiful.
ReplyDeleteawww cute catch!
ReplyDeleteLove this! I have a sister too, so this makes me all reminiscent of when we were about these girls' ages :)
ReplyDeleteI always wondered what it would be like to have a sister too! Beautiful shot of two sweet, sweet girls!
ReplyDeletea.dor.able.
ReplyDeletei can almost hear them. great shot!
ReplyDeleteThis picture is so beautiful! I love this shot! Congratulations on capturing friendship so perfectly! Well done!
ReplyDelete