Monday, August 15, 2011

Beautiful Eyes




Here is my entry for  this week's I Heart Faces photo contest. The theme is Beautiful Eyes and I have to admit I got pretty excited about the theme when I saw it because that is a strong trait in this household, lol! Before we had children, Jamie and I used to laugh about how big our kid's eyes would be. Because as big as mine are, his are bigger- and brown which is how the good Lord made my girls. Brown eyed girls. Being adopted, I kinda hoped to see more of myself in my offspring but that's murphy's law, isn't it? (: and they can't go wrong looking like Jamie- he's so pretty! So, my goal here was to try and capture not only Ruby's beautiful eyes but also catch a good expression. I like this. And there are a bazillion more entries HERE so go check them out. I've already seen some pretty cool shots. Thank you





3 comments:

  1. I can see that beautiful eyed gene is a strong one! Gorgeous!

    Rachel @ http://simplegirlathome.blogspot.com/2011/08/iheartfaces-beautiful-eyes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful brown eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does have those beautiful, sweet brown eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.