We went to Virginia this past weekend to see my best friend and her family. Her daughter is my goddaughter and in her first year at college. She was gracious enough to invite us along with her parents, uncle and dear family friend to a football game. So, after making the journey on Friday to Virginia, we piled in the mini van on Saturday, all 8 of us, and headed west to Charlottesville.
We got to see her dorm room~ very cool! I was having flashbacks of Fletcher Hall at ECU. I remember that the elevators would break down a lot and we were on the 7th floor!
We passed by an empty stadium on our way to tailgating.
Notice the UVA themed limo.
The crowd went wild for the Calveryman mascot.
OK, their band is awesome! I was impressed!
Back at Kim's the girls got to spend time with John and hold Irene the chicken. And speaking of chicken, if you're ever on the road between Eclipse and Charlottesville, do yourself a favor and stop by Chiken and Thangs. Great fried chicken. (:
I LOVE THE LAST ONE.
ReplyDelete