Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I ♥ Faces Photo Challenge~ Sun Burst

OK, here is my entry for the I ♥ faces photo challenge. This week's theme is sun burst. That's Ruby on her very first ferris wheel ride. She's having fun but, if you look closely, you'll see her knuckles are white. That's because she has been bequeathed her mother's cautious nature. Having a blast but always prepared for the unexpected! Meanwhile, Jamie is riding with Virginia and probably having to hold her back from trying to rock the seat enough to flip all the way around. Anyway, looking at these photos made me realize that summer is gone and I miss it. So, I will just have to busy myself with hanging Christmas lights then scoot down the road on the next mild weathered day to get my beach fix.
What I need you to do is to go check out the other awesome entries via the link below and maybe you have a cool sun burst photo you could enter, too! Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.