It was the kind of day that you know is special but there's something missing. I think I can put the blame on how I was feeling- sick. Just a yucky virus that has my head swimming, my ears clogged and my throat a bit sore. Just enough to put me in a fog. But, I managed to celebrate in some ways here and there. We went to Rita's and got our free Italian ice. They do this because it's the first day of Spring but I pretended it was all for me. I just sat in my high chair and did the royal wave to all my subjects as they came in for their free ice. We then went to Mill Outlet and perused the fabric aisles. Heaven for me. :) Oh! I did get a package- my knit fabric that I ordered arrived. Yay! I'm going to make the girls THIS very cool butterfly shirt. Virginia made me the cutest card including 2 of my favorite animals, elephants and the octopus. Jamie got me a cute chicken themed card because chickens is all anyone talks about around here lately (whole 'nother story). Ru made a video for me that I have posted below. She's been teaching herself how to make a slideshow using photos she takes herself using her American Girl dolls as her models. I think it's great! My future movie producer. Hmm, what color dress should I wear to the Grammy's?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.