Saturday, February 9, 2013

LOVE


Hi! This week's theme at I Heart Faces is Love. I found my girls snuggling in Ru's bed when I got home from work the other morning. So, I went for my camera. They first tried to pretend they were sleeping but couldn't keep from giggling. As an only child myself, I am repeatedly intrigued by their relationship. They are close in age, 21 months apart. Ru doesn't remember a time without her little sister. Yes, they bicker at times, the oldest can be bossy, the youngest will play the victim but, to me and my minimal experience in the sister department, I think they get along quite well. And, above all, they truly love each other. I see it in the way Va looks at Ru and I see it in the way Ru protects her little sister in a group of friends. I am a spectator in their roles as sister and have tried to capture as much as I can with my camera. I've said it countless times to them, you will have friends come and go, but you will always have each other. Click HERE to check out some awesome photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.