Saturday, September 29, 2012

Upcycled blog


So, I've been working on my blog here and there changing it up a bit. Same blog, different name. It's still me, Kimberly but I wanted a catchy name and have thought about it a) while running b) on night shift duty c) during my 67% of awake time I spend daydreaming. Hope you like it. Masonboro for where we love to take our boat for day trips- it's the most beautiful place to me. Mermaid for our female filled household, living near the beach and because they're free spirits. I found a great blog template from Kendra and now I need to find two more pics to go on the header above. While going through a gazillion pics, I keep finding little treasures that I haven't laid eyes on in a while like this one of Virginia. Sad to say, but I have so many pics being held prisoner on my computer and/or hard drive. I really need to get some of these on our walls...