We drove over to Wrightsville Beach the other day right after school. The girls have been asking to go for a few days since the weather was good enough. It's amazing what the beach does to the soul. It's freeing. I could just feel the stress leaving me while I walked around looking for shells, listened to the waves and took pics and I could see how it affected the girls similarly while they ran around. Outdoor coastal therapy. (: Here is my entry for this month's challenge at I Heart Faces. There are some awesome entries already. If you love b&w like I do then hop over and have a look. Thanks


I love this! Makes me really miss living near the beach right now!
ReplyDeleteWow...what a precious picture. You captured the love your daughters have for each other. Great capture!
ReplyDeleteLove the sisters and the beach! Missing it right now!
ReplyDeleteThanks, guys!(:
ReplyDelete