Here is my entry for this week's photo challenge at I Heart Faces. It's a pink theme for breast cancer awareness. I took this photo at my mom and dad's. I'm so thankful that they know my mom and that they've had all these days so far to be influenced by her. My mom's mom, whom Ruby's named after, died when I was 2 and even though my mom has always been sad about that, she's painted a beautiful picture of her mom that I'll pass on to my daughters. She played the piano, sang in a pretty alto voice and never raised her voice. These are some of the memories that will live on. Please check out the other pink entries HERE. (: Thank you.
Monday, October 17, 2011
Tickled Pink
Here is my entry for this week's photo challenge at I Heart Faces. It's a pink theme for breast cancer awareness. I took this photo at my mom and dad's. I'm so thankful that they know my mom and that they've had all these days so far to be influenced by her. My mom's mom, whom Ruby's named after, died when I was 2 and even though my mom has always been sad about that, she's painted a beautiful picture of her mom that I'll pass on to my daughters. She played the piano, sang in a pretty alto voice and never raised her voice. These are some of the memories that will live on. Please check out the other pink entries HERE. (: Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


What a great moment you've captured!
ReplyDeleteI love the motion in it. Such a fun photo.
ReplyDeleteI love your pic. mom can you comment me! see you later.
ReplyDeletecute
ReplyDelete