Monday, September 19, 2011

A Touch Of Sun


Hello lovely people! Here is my entry for the A Touch Sun photo contest theme this week at I Heart Faces. I took this one out at the farm where my husband hunts. The girls and Jamie spent the night out there last Friday night. Me? Oh, someone HAD to stay home and take care of our pets! So, after taking a bunch of pics and helping them get set up, I volunteered to forgo the tent and sleep in my (cozy) bed. (:
You see that deer stand in the background? That used to be a Wrightsville Beach lifeguard stand. They gave away the old ones when updated ones were made a couple of years ago. Check out my next post and I'll show a close up of it. Neat, huh?


1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.