In December 2006, I was given an opportunity to go to NYC with my best friend, Kim. It was the 2nd time I had ever left my kids and my first time ever in the city I found to be so magical and beautiful and interesting.
It was too foggy to see The Statue of Liberty.
One of my favorite pics.
Pink and green.(:
Architecture eye candy.
Ground Zero.
You don't see these kind of billboards in Southeastern NC. (:
This was so cool! The cell phone co. was doing a promo out in the street taking pics then displaying them up on the big screen above us.
Kim, waiting for our pic to come up.
Our view from a bar we were at.
We rode up to the top of this building. It was so cool and we had so much fun here!(:
...and more fun here where I am so thankful I didn't get twirled into the drum set! (:
We squeezed in a trip to the Met and I'm so glad we did. I was in awe.
So, as usually done in Kim2 style, we were running late and had very little time to get from the museum back to our hotel so we decided to take a cab. Wow! I loved being able to see where we were going instead of being underground. Everything I saw was a breathtaking site to see and I hope I get to go again.


























No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.