Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Touch of Whimsy




Here is my entry for this week's photography contest at I Heart Faces, themed A Touch of Whimsy. I caught the girls having a quiet moment in their fancy dress-up dresses with a couple of their favorite books. Reading has been a big part of our summer so far with a few trips to the library already under our belt. Ru continues to enjoy the Rainbow Magic series and Gin Gin is practicing reading with Dr. Seuss. Please check out all of the other whimsical entries. There are some great ones!


5 comments:

  1. I looooooooove this! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 29, 2011

    Very cute picture, such whimsical editing!

    Maiden of Emmanuel

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely one of my favorite entries! I love that it feels like a different take on the idea of "whimsy", yet it fits so perfectly. I love everything from their book choices to their dresses, the pink ribbon, and their facial expressions. <3

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.