I love this week's theme at I Heart Faces photo challenge, Soft & Sweet and look forward to seeing all of the other entries as well. I imagine there will be some very cute baby pics. Well, here's my baby, Gin Gin snuggling up to the granny squares I've been making over the past year. If I counted correctly, I have 25 more to make and then, I can finally put it all together. It has been a labor of love making them. I have been toting a big bag of yarn with me everywhere I've gone including the beach, our trip to Florida, doctor's offices. I've really enjoyed having all of those colors around me and choosing which one to use next. Because, as you can see, this blanket is a kaleidoscope of colors with no particular pattern except for my mood at the time. I'll miss making it if that makes any sense but also look forward to seeing it put to use in my family. Gin Gin asked me who I was making it for and I told her it was for anybody who needs to snuggle up. (:


Beautiful! Love the colors and her sweet expression.
ReplyDelete