Virginia got her ears pierced last week. She absolutely loves them and has been so good about cleaning them, too. She has been wanting to get them done for a while and I guess she caught me in a weak state. We went to Sweet and Sassy, a girl's boutique where you can have a party, get your hair and nails did, put on some fancy dress up clothes and prance on the walkway they have set up all the while listening to the lovely loudness of Justin Bieber. It's so, so nice.(: Seriously, what's so nice is that they pierce both ears at the same time. Bam, it's over. I was impressed. Virginia handled it well. No tears were shed but I think the eyes watered up a tad. Big sister was impressed, too and still thinking about getting hers done. She said maybe when she's 20 or if Anna Cait, whom she just about worships, gets hers pierced then she will- maybe.
Please check out the other entries over at I Heart Faces!


What a sweet smile! Really beautiful photo!
ReplyDelete