Sunday, April 17, 2011

I Heart Faces Wind Challenge

How fitting to have a wind-themed photography challenge after the weather we experienced around this area last night. I think there were 87 tornadoes reported in NC. Please pray for everyone affected by the storms. Here is my daughter on the beautiful Cape Fear river. We had just finished bush hooking for catfish. I believe we pulled about 6 or 7 that morning. Please check out all of the other entries over at I Heart Faces. Thank you!


10 comments:

  1. great shot. long beautiful hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fisher girl. I love it! I have a fisher girl, too! Great hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fishergirl! I love it! I have a fishergirl, too! Great hair blowing in the wind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the motion in this pic! I have loved ones that were in Raleigh during the tornado yesterday. I'm so blessed that they are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in SC and I wish I had known the theme yesterday! Boy was there wind, kind of beautiful and scary at the same time. Love the shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's definitely windy! Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 87 tornadoes! Oh my! Praying right now. LOVE this picture of your daughter in a boat. How pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Amazing shot!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.