We decided to take a quick drive down to Ft. Fisher to take some pictures and hope one might end up being the Fowler family Christmas photo. Well, all I can say is you win some, you lose some and we had a great time. I want Charlotte, our dog, in the picture anyway and we didn't bring her with us. It's a good thing we didn't because the spurs are really bad in that area and at one point my assistant (my husband) had to remove about a hundred of those prickly things off of our girls and me. My girls are the best models a mama photographer could hope for-most of the time. Tonight was not their night. They were a little off. Maybe I was, too. But, I managed to get a few good ones and it sure was a beautiful sky:
 |
| by the Cape Fear river at Ft. Fisher |
 |
| practicing Christmas carols |
 |
| picking off the spurs |
 |
| Whew! Both looking and smiling! |
 |
| model and assistant take a break |
 |
| my favorite |
 |
| Ft. Fisher sunset |
 |
| Goodnight, Moon! |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.