Am I the only one who watches the bonus features that come along with most dvd's? The DVD that is usually numbered, "2"? I'm sure I'm not but it's one of my practices that I am sharing with you today. I LOVE movies. I also love how movies are made. When I get a chance to see behind the scenes footage, like in New Moon, it gives me a whole appreciation for the film and all the work involved. Did you know that the actor playing Jacob performed all of his own stunt scenes? As did Victoria? Pretty cool, huh? Also, they filmed some of Bella's birthday scenes on the actress' actual birthday. Neat! I learned these things from watching the special features.
So, speaking of movies, I wanted to come up with a list of some of my favorites. The list includes films I find inspiring, powerful, disturbing, beautiful and/or maybe just plain funny! A few I've watched only once and some way too many times to admit. Either way, they all thrive inside me just like some of my favorite books. They have found a permanent place in my heart. Here it goes in no particular order:
1. The Color Purple
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. The Man With Two Brains
4. The Usual Suspects
5.The Last King of Scotland
6. Fried Green Tomatoes
7. The Killing Fields
8. When Harry Met Sally
9. Mary Poppins
10. Rudy
11. Dragonfly
12. Schindler's List
13. Paperclips
14. The Shawshank Redemption
15. Twilight Saga
16. Rory O'Shea Was Here
17. Love Actually
18. Life As A House
19. Million Dollar Baby
20. The Sound of Music
21. 50 First Dates
22. Finding Nemo
23. Up
24. Stand By Me
25. The Fisher King
I'm sure, without a single drop of doubt, that I've forgetten one or two. Sorry! I might remember you on my run. The road calls!Have a great day and maybe make time for a great movie!
I knew I'd forget one!
Places In the Heart
Good Will Hunting
WALL-E
E.T.
Big Fish

Breaking Away
There. For now. (:
So, speaking of movies, I wanted to come up with a list of some of my favorites. The list includes films I find inspiring, powerful, disturbing, beautiful and/or maybe just plain funny! A few I've watched only once and some way too many times to admit. Either way, they all thrive inside me just like some of my favorite books. They have found a permanent place in my heart. Here it goes in no particular order:
1. The Color Purple
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. The Man With Two Brains
4. The Usual Suspects
5.The Last King of Scotland
6. Fried Green Tomatoes
7. The Killing Fields
8. When Harry Met Sally
9. Mary Poppins
10. Rudy
11. Dragonfly
12. Schindler's List
13. Paperclips
14. The Shawshank Redemption
15. Twilight Saga
16. Rory O'Shea Was Here
17. Love Actually
18. Life As A House
19. Million Dollar Baby
20. The Sound of Music
21. 50 First Dates
22. Finding Nemo
23. Up
25. The Fisher King
I'm sure, without a single drop of doubt, that I've forgetten one or two. Sorry! I might remember you on my run. The road calls!Have a great day and maybe make time for a great movie!
I knew I'd forget one!
Places In the Heart
Good Will Hunting
WALL-E
E.T.
Big Fish

Breaking Away






























No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.