We have a very nice Goodwill in this part of town. It's a new brick building and the folks there keep all of the goods very organized. My mom is a regular, she and her twin sister. I mean, it's a first name basis kind of relationship for the twins and the employees. The store sort of reminds me of a TGIF's but with the unfortunate, occasional wiff of moth balls and a mix of a lot of people's house smells. You know how everyone has a smell. Usually not a bad odor but just their own that might be a mix of the laundry detergent they use along with their tap water and maybe even their deodorent. I just know that I catch a lot of distinctive smells when I go in there but it's still worth it when I find the goods like these:
a size 0 Ann Taylor Loft skirt which I'm sending to my goddaughter,
a brand-stinkin'-new mini Boden skirt,
a few nice men's dress shirts to use to make
these very cute girl's dresses (I've made one so far-look for pic super soon.)
and this nice Gap sweater for myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.