While recovering from some surgery (feeling much better, by the way), I've been making some cute fabric Easter eggs which I found the idea at one of my favorite sites, The Purl Bee.

Here are the ones I'm sending to my friend, Kim. Hope you like them!
And here are the pj bottoms I made for my friend, Krissy. Pattern from SEW Sew Everything Workshop, by Diana Rupp. Awesome book. I'm new to this blog thing so I hope I'm giving credit to these fine people the correct way. Please let me know otherwise. My friends are getting these little items made with lots of love because they left their homes and families and came here to help me and my family for those first couple of weeks after coming home from my place of employment, the hospital. It is interesting being on the other side, the patient. I learned what certain things feel like that a lot of the patients I take care of have to deal with. Eventhough I had a bit of a rough time with things not working like they ought to after surgery(working now thank God), I had the BEST care from the staff on the women's unit. It's a brand new facility, too so that was really cool! And the view out of my window? Well, I had a perfect view of the building I have worked in since 1996. I miss my coworkers and my patients but it has been nice being home even if I could only lift 5 pounds. Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.